Sunday 26 April 2015

Personalised notebooks and a broken camera!

I was supposed to be bringing you a few new videos this weekend, but sadly fate stepped in and I went to try and record and video camera is broken - no idea why but the husband is saying that we should get a Gopro now (all sounds a bit complicated ;o)).

On the upside, it meant I was able to put my time to good use and make some personalised notebooks I have been wanting to put together for a long time.  I have a Renz binder thingy (technical term that is!) so used that to make these notebooks.  I stamped with Gorgeous Grunge and Papillon Potpourri stamps and used Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush and Pistachio Pudding and letters in black StazOn.  I embellished with matching ribbons and diamante for sparkle.

I enjoy making them and they make fantastic gifts, my son wants one so I had better get busy with that!

Michelle x





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment