Tuesday 14 April 2015

Well, what a glorious day today was, sadly I was stuck in an office but I enjoyed my five minute walk at lunchtime. 

Been a very busy couple of weeks with the children being off and Easter. On Sunday I went to Stampin' Up team training in Peterborough and learnt a lot and met new people. Made some lovely cards and gave me lots of ideas. 

Ive also been working on my own designs for classes. Don't forget there is a class 8th May 2015 10.30-12.30 - contact me for further information. 

I love the banner punch, it is so versatile and can be used in so many ways from birthday cards, scrap booking and as the photo shows, a new baby card too that is very cute.

Enjoy the sun while it lasts!


Inspired by the team training I made this card.


The very versatile banner punch with some lovely stamps created these cards.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment